Endometrial Receptivity Analysis ERA® testing available at Inspire IVF
ERA® is a diagnostic test that helps to evaluate the woman’s endometrial receptivity. It identifies a patient’s unique “window of implantation” (WOI) leading to a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
The ERA® test helps avoid implantation failure by establishing the best day for embryo transfer.
Who should use the ERA® test?
The ERA® test is recommended for:
- Patients who have suffered recurrent implantation failure with high quality embryos.
- 3 in every 10 patients have a displaced window of implantation.
- Women with a morphologically normal uterus and normal endometrial thickness (≥ 6 mm), where the uterus and endometrium are unlikely to be the problem.
How is the test done?
- Using a small sample of endometrial tissue the ERA® test establishes the best day for transferring the embryo.
- The biopsy sample is easily and quickly taken by your gynaecologist during your appointment.
- ERA will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, by analysing 248 genes involved in endometrial receptivity.
- ERA® testing can find your personalized window of implantation in case of displacement, and will allow a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
- When performing the embryo transfer using the personalized “window of implantation” recommendations, the chances of getting pregnant are increased.
- The ERA® test resulted in a 73% pregnancy rate in patients with previous implantation failure.*
*Ruiz-Alonso et al. Fertil. Steril. 2013
Clemente-Ciscar et al. 2018. Submitted
Additional Tests Available
At Inspire IVF we also have available the Emma and Alice tests, which involve the testing of the endometrial sample for pathogenic bacteria, Lactobacilli and dysbiotic bacteria.